Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Top 5 (and it took some doing) of PUNK ROCK




NOW...for the most part , I though Punk rock was a giant load of bollocks.., they did however open the door for the NWOBHM, so we have to  thank them for that....So heres to the bands that had their 10 minutes...some had a tad more BUT anyway




HOLIDAY IN THE SUN








Now, .I gave it a try, I went and saw a couple of acts around Sydney that were recommended by mates, done absolutely nothing for me, talentless tripe for the most part...but these rarified few are the ones Ive kept around, some cause its really good rock n roll and others for their oddity value....



SO %^$#&^ WHAT




.I'd go as far to say that a couple of them aint punk bands at all, , you figure out which is which



LONDONS CALLING







BLITZKREIG BOP





LOVE SONG








COME OUT AND PLAY




AND THOSE MAD AUSSIE'S



PRISONER OF SOCIETY



So anyway, here's the guys that are on my mp3 gizmo, and I promise never to mention punk rock ever again

Seeya 




















No comments:

Post a Comment