Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 16, 2016

Reck n Rolls Top 5 of "THE SCORPIONS"


G'day
Sure I had heard about the Scorps  from buying Kerrang, Hit Parader and Circus BUT the first time I actually heard them was when I was in London in 87 on holidays and I bought a Kerrang cassette at HMV that had "Rock you like a Hurricane " on it...that was me won over and I went on to amass a good collection of those Germans that came with guitars and not guns...here's my top 5  (and maybe a couple more)


ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE





BIG CITY NIGHTS



TEASE ME , PLEASE ME










WE BUILT THIS HOUSE










WINDS OF CHANGE












 RHYTHM OF LOVE


BAD BOYS RUNNING WILD



So, there you go...I probably could of put ten more BUT lets not get carried away
Seeya next time




















No comments:

Post a Comment