Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 12, 2016

Top 5 : Status Quo...Rocking All Over this Blogaroo




Time for a Quo top five (ish) mainly because I just got the double dvd of all their film clips, so that's me inspired.





the first time I saw them was when they toured Orstraylya with Slade AND wot a gig ...OUTSTANDING, that was me corrupted




Then came Down Down on the radio as a new release, and some album purchases later I had myself a fine collection of Quoism's that has yet to abate .





There has been a couple of reunion tours with Lancaster and Coughlan recently and even more recently the boys have gone sideways into Aquostic gigs ....and Ric Parfitt looks to be retired (sort of) so I guess thats Quo to the Remember them file in my brain...OR NOT think i'll just leave them were they belong.... on top of a massive pile of musical greatness




Now I guess we all know the "BIG" Hits , Mystery song, Paper plane , Rockin etc etc ..so this top five will be more recent ones that have found a permanent place on my mp3 gizmo....and here they are ....

do with what you see fit















bugger it , lets start with the hippy song 

MATCHSTICK MEN
(Aquostic)



JAM SIDE DOWN





ALL STAND UP






ROCK AND ROLL AND YOU




TWO WAY TRAFFIC




LETS ROCK 



THE WAY IT GOES





IN THE ARMY NOW 


BURNING BRIDGES


























No comments:

Post a Comment