Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 23, 2014

A Recked DVD review: THUNDER @ WACKEN 2013




For a band that has done their "farewell "tour, the Thunder boys are remarkably busy...BUT..BIG F**KiNG DEAL, HUH?....



I first heard they were gonna do wacken last year and wondered if some clever lad will have dvds of the gig and sure enough there are ...so I bought one...and its a bloody cracker



The boys got the big stage at, what looks like 3 or 4 in the avo, whenever time it was, the suns up and its cooking all kinds of headbanging europeans standing in the WackenDome watching 
Danny and the boys.




Now, I dunno if Thunder are not suited for Wacken or the crowd are unfamliar with 'em and hungoverbut the crowd dont seem that into it...I may be wrong of course.



Anyway, I like 'em and its a cracking gig ,,,so if you can find the dvd , get it, its a ripper....speaking of a farewell tour...I better finish the dvd review of that gig too, huh?



WHAT..no picture of 'Arry !....bugger!

HOLY SNAPPING DUCK BOG...LOOK ITS THE GIG                                    ....your welcome...;)




















No comments:

Post a Comment