Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Five of : THUNDER


G'day, Howsitgoing?










BACKSTREET SYMPHONY

















I thought since its belting down over here in Gosford I'd do another Top Five...and since I was listening to Wonder Days...I figured I may as well do THUNDERS....














RIVER OF PAIN



I been into Thunder ever since I went to a gig of theirs while on holidays in Blighty, by accident I might add, I picked a name out of the gig guide, thought they sounded heavy, so I went, it was a at the Town & Country and Snake was on base , the next time I caught them was at Donnington, when Whitesnake headlined...rocking gig!












WONDER DAYS



Then sadly it was about 10 years before I saw them again, when I went to a music shop in Sydney on lunch one day and grabbed the Rock Champions compilation, very happy I was.....

it was at this point I decided I wasn't missing out on anymore cracking music by the boys so I hit the website and have been spending ever since

I have amassed a fair collection ever since including 99% of the dvds 


LOWLIFE IN HIGH PLACES




and the very recent Wonder Days and All you can Eat releases....

AMYS ON THE RUN


So, heres to the boys, may they rock for a good long while yet





BETTER MAN



GIMME SOME LOVIN



Of course I could add 50 more But instead ill just put up a gig...

The gig that started it all for me



Seeya next time
















No comments:

Post a Comment